Schunk was last seen with Anthony Nelson, who was charged on Thursday with murder in the shooting of Palagor Obang Jobi on Sunday, Sept. 22.
Schunk dated Nelson up until a year ago, the Star Tribune reported, and may have been trying to recover the $5,000 that she had loaned to him in the past.
Schunk's family hasn't seen her since Saturday afternoon. There is a $5,000 reward for information leading to Schunk's location. There is also a Please Help Find Anarae Schunk Facebook page.
There are no new developments at this time, said Sgt. Rory Bochniak at the Burnsville Police Department.
Anyone with information should call the Burnsville Police Department Tip Line at 952-895-4636.
Related on Patch:
- Reward Offered for Information Leading to Missing Student Last Seen in Burnsville
- Burnsville Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen with Homicide Suspect
- Medical Examiner Releases Report on Homicide Victim in Burnsville
- Burnsville Police Searching For Vehicle Used to Flee Homicide Scene
- Homicide in Burnsville Currently Under Investigation