Rack Shack BBQ
Taking pride in using only the freshest and most local ingredients, the Rack Shack BBQ is known for its wood-fire smoked ribs, brisket and more. In addition to family recipes and time-tested rubs and sauces, it also serves delicious sides to go with your BBQ. Primarily take-out but seating is available.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 11am - 8pm, Thu - Sat, 11am - 9pm, Sun, special events/advanced orders for large groups
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Good old Southern BBQ made with our own recipes of rubs and sauces.
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.rackshackbarbeque.com/Menu.html
- Specialties: Ribs, Brisket, Pulled Pork, Smoked Turkey, Chicken, The Original Hobo and the Brisket Burger!
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Home town feel where people can grow up, get a job and rais a family.
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue
- Signature dishes: The Original Hobo as seen on Man V Foodnation
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Rack O' Ribs
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual