Park Chrysler Jeep
David and Jonathon Dworsky remember when their dad opened the first new car dealership in Burnsville in 1969. The wide-open country roads were ideal for test driving the Jeeps.
Today, Park Chrysler Jeep is owned by the Dworsky brothers. Although its location is near the busy intersection of Highway 13 and Interstate 35, remnants of the former barn and silo that once stood on the site can still be found at the dealership. Generations of families have purchased cars and some employees have 30 years vested in the company.
Each spring, Park Jeep hosts Jeep Adventure Day. Jeep owners are invited to a day of offroad trail riding. Lessons in safely navigating the trails are offered to new owners. The dealership also gives back to the community by providing vehicles for the Burnsville Fire Muster parade and donating to the Children's Cancer Research Fund.
- Hours: Service Dept: Sunday, 9am - 5pm; Mon - Thu, 7am - 6:30pm; Friday, 7am - 5:30pm; Saturday, 8am - 4pm; Showroom: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri-Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sunday, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: The Dworsky family purchased the St. Louis Park dealership in 1957.
- What makes this community special?: In 1969, the dealership foresaw the future possibilities of the young Burnsville community and expanded as Gopher Jeep and remains at the same location.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: They have the largest selection of parts and accessories in the area.
- Associations/certifications: BBB, MN Auto Dealers Association
- Parking: Free lot
- New/used: New, Used
- Makes: New Chrysler and Jeep makes and models; all makes of used vehicles.
- Vehicle types: Cars, Trucks
- Financing: Yes
- Service center: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Keep up on basic maintenance.
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Loaner cars: Yes
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes