Nha Sang is a lovely little Tibetan restaurant tucked away in a strip mall near Nicollet and Burnsville Parkway. Enjoy standard Asian-American fare like cream cheese wontons, pad thai and sesame chicken, but be sure to try some of the house specials, like cranberry chicken curry and authentic Tibetan Thentuk. The restaurant also offers a variety of international and domestic beers and wine. The lunch buffet runs Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Hours: Monday through Thursday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Mongolian, Thai, Vietnamese
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Lunch