Minnesota Valley YMCA
As a cause-driven organization, Minnesota Valley YMCA focuses on youth development, social responsibility and healthy living. The Y is broken into four sections: health and fitness, child care, youth and teen, and community programs.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 6am - 9pm
- Founding Date: Our location was chartered in 1970; the current facility opened on December 20, 1997
- What makes this community special?: The community embraces the YMCA with its commitment to membership, participations, charitable giving, and volunteering. The south metro area really supports the nonprofits in our community.
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Ages: All ages are welcome at the YMCA
- What's your organizational philosophy?: The Y is, and always will be, dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities.
- Membership info: http://www.ymcatwincities.org/membership/
- Private events: No
- Class Schedule Link: www.ymcatwincities.org/health__fitness/
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Jacuzzi, Sauna, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Cycling, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 4
- Pool length: 25 yards
- Diving: No