Jimmy John's, on the southwest corner of Highway 13 and Cliff Road, behind Walgreens, is convenient for picking up boxed lunches or party platters for office celebrations or youth sports team parties, for instance. The eatery also delivers to the Burnsville area. In addition to freshly prepared sandwiches, the restaurant sells soft drinks, potato chips, pickles and cookies.
Jimmy John's employs several local youth and donates to charitable fund-raisers within the local community, according to manager Jeremy Williams. Group discounts may also be available for special events or occasions.
- Hours: Daily, 10:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Known as their "World's Greatest Gourmet Sandwiches," Jimmy John's also sells potato chips, pickles as sides and cookies for dessert. Coke brand beverages are sold. Gift cards are also available.
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.jimmyjohns.com
- Specialties: The most popular sandwich is the #5, Vito, an Italian sub.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: We serve a variety of customers, from employees of the nearby industrial businesses to children and families.
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: 17 varieties of gourmet sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The J.J. Gargantuan includes Genoa salami, sliced smoked ham, capicola, roast beef, turkey and provolone between a freshly made French bun and smothered with onions, mayo, lettuce, tomato and Jimmy John's Italian dressing.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 13
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual