House of Wu
House of Wu features Chinese entrees, including Chinese barbecue. The family-friendly restaurant is family-owned and has high chairs and booster seats for children. Beverages include hot or iced tea, beer and Coke or Pepsi products.
A private room is available to parties of up to 15 people.
- Hours: Open daily 11am - 8:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: March 10, 1994
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Chinese barbecue
- ATM: No
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Barbecue Sesame Chicken
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Rui Wu
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual