This nationwide clothing chain is known for its classic styles and affordable prices. Gap sells apparel for men, women and children in styles ranging from intimate and casual to professional. It carries jeans and dress pants for every body type and claims to have a "fit for every body."
The Gap employees at this store take pride in getting to know their customers by volunteering in the community several times a year, says Jodi Lysne, the Burnsville store manager. Employees adopt a family for holiday gift giving instead of exchanging gifts and they've unloaded trucks in the Toys for Tots campaign. They've even put their gift-wrapping skills to use wrapping potatoes in foil for a local athletic association cookout.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10 am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm; Special extended holiday season hours
- Handicap Accessible: The mall has an elevator for access.
- Founding Date: 1969
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Jeans, shirts, sweaters, accessories, shoes, bags
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Returns are accepted within 30 days with a valid receipt.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Burnsville is its own small town. We get to know our customers because they become repeat customers.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Everyone needs a pair of jeans that fit their body.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Gap
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 8
- Tailoring: No