Ficus & Fig
Neighbors, friends and entrepreneurial women, Karen Lewis and Kelly Barker opened Ficus and Fig in October 2004. Today, they continue to add fun and whimsical home decor and gift items that are popular and trend-setting. Miche handbags, Thymes bath and body products, Tervis insulated glasses and Joan Baker stained glass are just a few of the items to browse in the 3,000-square-foot boutique. Barker and Lewis invite locals to stop in for a greeting card or shop for that difficult person on your holiday list.
- Fax: 952-746-4457
- Hours: Mon, 9:30am - 6pm; Tue - Fri, 9:30 - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 8pm; Sun, 9am - 4pm. Check website for winter hours.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: October 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Woodwick candles, Artstone figurines, Webkinz, Thymes bath and body products, Tervis glasses, Joan Baker stained glass, jewelry, clothing, home decor items
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "We have lots of loyal customers whom we've gotten to know who want to see us succeed," said Barker.
- What's your most popular item?: Sassy greeting cards and home decor items.