Ernie's Pub & Grille is a locally-owned restaurant that specializes in comfort food — with a twist. Though the restaurant opened recently in 2011, the team at Ernie's has already made a name for itself with an extensive cocktail list (99 martinis and counting) and an imaginative take on classics — for reference see their Creme Brulee French Toast or bacon Brownie Sunday.
- Hours: Breakfast (including our Breakfast Buffet): Saturday, 8am-11am; Sunday, 8am-1pmLunch: Monday-Friday, 11am-4pm; Saturday, 11-4pm; Sunday 1pm-4pmDinner: Monday-Sunday, 4pm-close
- Founding Date: 2011
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Weekend Breakfast Buffet featuring award-winning Creme Brulee French Toast, plus Lunch Monday-Saturday 11am-4pm and Dinner Monday-Saturday beginning at 4pm. Family friendly, locally owned, full service and great food!
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.erniespub.com/menu
- Specialties: 3-Course Dinners include Hot Popover with Honey Butter, Salad and Entree. We pride ourselves on serving high quality food in a friendly environment at a great price!
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Burnsville and the South Metro area have been GREAT neighbors!