Burnsville Performing Arts Center
The Burnsville Performing Arts Center (Burnsville PAC) is a world-class arts and entertainment facility boasting a 1,014-seat Main Stage and an intimate 150-seat Black Box theatre. Presentations at the Burnsville PAC include cultural events, dramas, comedies, dance, and musical acts from
local arts organizations and national touring artists. Gift Certificates in any amount can be purchased at the Burnsville PAC Box Office. Call 952-895-4680 for more information.
- Hours: Box Office Hours: Tue - Fri, 11am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 2pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp.
- Ticket information: Tickets can be purchased at the door or via Ticketmaster online. The box office is also open two hours prior to every ticketed performance. For more information, call 952-895-4680.
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search…
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Restrictions: No smoking
- Music specialties: Blues, Classical, Folk, Jazz, Latin, Rock