- Post Offices: There is no mail delivery Monday. Postal Service facilities will be closed for retail transactions. Express Mail, however, is delivered 365 days a year. Normal delivery and collection schedules will resume Tuesday.
- Stock Market: Closed
- Banks: Banks are closed, with some exceptions in retail branch locations.
- Libraries are closed.
- City: Burnsville city offices are closed.
- Schools: District 196 and District 191 schools are closed. (Schools are also closed Friday for conferences and data analysis.)
- Malls and Retail Stores: The majority of grocery stores, retail stores, gas stations and restaurants are all open for business as usual.
- Restaurants: Most restaurants are open regular business hours.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something