- Post Offices: There is no mail delivery Monday. Postal Service facilities will be closed for retail transactions. Express Mail, however, is delivered 365 days a year. Normal delivery and collection schedules will resume Tuesday.
- Stock Market: Closed
- Banks: Banks are closed, with some exceptions in retail branch locations.
- Libraries are closed.
- City: Burnsville city offices are closed.
- Schools: District 196 and District 191 schools are closed. (Schools are also closed Friday for conferences and data analysis.)
- Malls and Retail Stores: The majority of grocery stores, retail stores, gas stations and restaurants are all open for business as usual.
- Restaurants: Most restaurants are open regular business hours.