• Burnsville Planning Commission: Cancelled
• Human Trafficking Discussion: The is hosting a talk on modern slavery and human trafficking, featuring experts from the University of Minnesota, Minnesota Indian Women’s Resource Center, the Director of Advocacy at The Advocates for Human Rights and others.
For more information, call the church at 952-890-7877 or check out the . The event is free and open to the public. Doors will open at 6 p.m. Discussion itself runs from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30.
• : Science & Learning Fair, 6 p.m to 8.
• Business After Hours: The Burnsville Chamber will be hosting this networking event at from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m. Admission is free.
• Class Acts: Teachers in Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191 are putting on the 24th annual Class Acts comedy variety show to raise money for scholarships for graduating seniors. Come see this year's show — “Lights, Cameras, Class Acts.” Class Acts will be showing at Burnsville High's Mraz Center at 7:30 p.m. on March 1, 2 and 3. There will also be a 2:30 p.m. matinee on Saturday, March 3.
Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door. You can also buy tickets in advance by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Kari Deering, 4819 W. 126th St., Savage, MN, 55378. For additional information, call the Class Acts Hotline at 952-707-3220.
• Board of Education Meeting: The board will meet 6:30 p.m. at . The meeting follows less than a week after news broke that the board OK'd a $255,000 severance package for departing Human Resources Director Tania Chance. The agenda for Thursday's meeting can be seen here.