• U.S. Navy Band Concert: The ever-popular United States Navy band from Washington, D.C. will perform Monday night at the Burnsville Performing Arts Center. The Navy Band frequently plays the White House and the U.S. Capitol Building, and has participated in 21 presidential inaugurals. The concert is free, but the tickets were all spoken for by late February. However, tune into Burnsville Community Television, which will be broadcasting the concert live on BCTV Cable Channel 14 at 7:00 p.m. The broadcast will not be available to those who get television services via a satellite dish, nor will it be accessible online.
• Education Fair: will be hosting college reps from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00. The College Fair is sponsored by the Minnesota Association for College Admission Counseling (MACAC). More information is at www.mn-acac.org. Anyone with questions can contact Angela Markham, counselor at Nicollet Junior High, at 952-707-2615.
• Easter Bunny Photos: The Easter Bunny will be on hand all week long at the . Hours run from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Sunday.
• Burnsville City Council: On the agenda are an array of items including approval of the and a new senior housing project at Fairview Ridges. The council will meet in the council chambers at city hall at 6:30 p.m.
• Two hour late start for ISD 191.
• Dakota County Foreclosure Information Session: Certified housing counselors will give a general outline of the foreclosure process and detail what options are available to homeowners in trouble. Individual appointments can be scheduled following the event, as well. Pre-registration is requested. To pre-register, please call the Dakota County Community Development Agency’s foreclosure intake line at 651-675-4555. After registering visit the CDA’s website to download a foreclosure counseling application and authorization forms. Homeowners need to email, fax or drop off the completed documents at least 24 hours in advance of the information session. Documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 651-287-8026 or dropped off at the CDA’s office. Packets should be addressed to CDA Foreclosure Counseling Team. The session runs from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 at the CDA's office in Eagan.
• Book Binding Workshop: Learn how to bind a handmade journal at the . Supplies provided. Class is free but registration is required.
• Deadline for high school yearbook orders.
Something missing? Contact Editor Clare Kennedy at email@example.com or post it yourself for free on Burnsville Patch via our announcements page or events. Also be sure to follow us on Twitter, "like" us on Facebook and sign up for our daily newsletter.