• The city council will consider a contract with St. Croix Recreation Company, which has submitted a design for a new playground at Cliff Fen Park. Meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. at city hall.
• The Economic Development Authority wil present its annual report to the city council. Meeting follows city council.
• Burnsville Performing Arts Advisory Commission. No agenda provided. Meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. at city hall.
• Special all-day work session for city council. Begins at 8:30 a.m. at city hall. Here's the agenda.
• Townhall with DFL legislators. State Reps. Sandra Masin and Will Morgan and Sen. Jim Carlson will hold a town hall meeting at Burnsville City Hall. House chief fiscal analyst Bill Marx will give a short presentation on the state budget before the legislators open up the meeting for questions and discussion. Begins at 9:30 a.m. at city hall. Will conclude by 11 a.m.