Police have found Schunk's jacket—bloody with as many as 20 holes that could be stab wounds—according to the Star Tribune, citing Schunk's family.
Schunk was last seen Sept. 22 at a Burnsville bar with ex-boyfriend Anthony Nelson, who prosecutors charged Thursday with murder in the shooting of Palagor Obang Jobi at the bar. (Lakeville police assisted Burnsville police responding to the incident.)
Burnsville police announced Saturday they had not found Schunk's body but believed she was dead, the victim of homicide.
"Anyone with any information pertaining to this on-going investigation is asked to call the tip line at 952-895-4636," the police statement said.
- UPDATE: Anarae Schunk Missing, Believed Dead, Say Burnsville Police
- Friends Fire Up Facebook to Find Anarae Schunk
- Burnsville Police: Investigators Continue Search for Missing Woman
- Two Charged in Burnsville Homicide
- Reward Offered for Information Leading to Missing Student Last Seen in Burnsville
- Burnsville Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen with Homicide Suspect