Hopkins police made the following arrests between Oct. 29 and Nov. 4. Patch has only identified arrestees who’ve been charged with felonies or identified in previous stories.
- 11:38 p.m. Oct. 29: A 31-year-old Minnetonka man, third-degree driving while impaired, at Eighth Avenue North and Mainstreet
- 4:44 p.m. Oct. 30: Leroy Cassadine Moore (25, of Spring Lake Park), felony violation of a protection order, at Knollwood Towers West
- 5:48 a.m. Oct. 31: A 30-year-old Hopkins man, domestic assault, at Westside Village
- 9:13 p.m. Oct. 31: A 34-year-old Fridley man, third-degree driving while impaired, at Excelsior Boulevard and Highway 169
- 7 p.m. Nov. 1: An 18-year-old Minnetonka man, marijuana possession, at Hopkins Plaza
- 12:37 a.m. Nov. 3: A 34-year-old Plymouth woman, third-degree driving while impaired, at Excelsior Boulevard and 11th Avenue South