• Elephant Pots with Abrakadoodle: Kids are invited to the to ese clay and their imagination to make elephant pots. Supplies provided. Registration required. Event starts at 1:30 p.m.
• Friends of McColl Pond: The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. at McColl Pond Enviromental Learning Center at Community Park. The contact is Parks and Natural Resources Superintendent Jon Allen, 952.224.3441.
• Filing for the upcoming school board election begins.
• Jewelry from Junk with ArtStart: The Burnhaven Library invites kids aged 4 to 12 to participate in this arts and crafts event—where they can create pins, necklaces or bracelets out of everyday materials like recycled micarta chips, beads and buttons. The event begins at 10:30 a.m. Registration required.
• Will Hale & the Tadpole Band: A free musical performance as the summer sun sets on McColl Pond. Begins at 7 p.m.
• Free Concert: Remembering the King (Elvis) and the Southern Cruzers Car Club will be featured at this week's Wednesday in the Park Concert Series. The concert is scheduled to be held outdoors at the Civic Center Amphitheater, with a backup location at Nicollet Jr. High in case of rain. Audience members are asked to bring a non-perishable food item donation to exchange for a Pepsi-product soft drink. The concert starts at 7 p.m. To see a full schedule of summer music and movies, .
• Board of Education: The board meets at 6:30 p.m. at the Diamondhead Education Center.
• Burnsville Farmers' Market: Runs from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. at .
• Anthony Donatelle & Jon Reischl: This joint exhibit opens this Thursday at the . The show runs to Sept. 8.
• Relay for Life: This year's fundraiser for the American Cancer Society begins at 6 p.m. at the Burnsville High School stadium.
• Burnsville Farmers' Market: Runs from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Diamondhead Education Center, 200 West Burnsville Parkway.
• Junk Market: The junk market will be held at the Towne and Country Shopping Center, at the intersection of Cliff Road and Highway 13. The market runs from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Stop, Swap & Shop (The Marketplace): The swap meet will be cancelled for Saturday.
• Stop, Swap & Shop (The Marketplace): The swap meet will be open on Sunday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.