Open For Normal Hours
- Paragon Odyssey 15
- Porter Creek Hardwood Grill
- Area Gas Stations;
- Perkin's Restaurant
Open With Special Hours
- Cub Foods: Both Burnsville locations will be open. However, the in-store pharamacies will be on an abbreviated schedule from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Valley Natural Foods: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Burnsville Center: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Best Buy: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Ernie's Pub & Grille: The restaurant will be closing one hour early—at 8 p.m.—but Co-Owner John Pleschourt will be coming up with a special July 4 feature dish (Hint: involves ribs).
- Morgan's On Nicollet: Open for breakfast only. Closing at 11 a.m.
- The Buzz Coffee & Cafe: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Aldi Foods
- Jo Jo's Rise & Wine
- Roasted Pear
- Burnsville City Offices
- Dakota County Libraries, including the Burnhaven Library
- Post Office.
If you have holiday hours for other local businesses that aren't shown above, please share them to the comments section below.