• No School
• Burnsville City Planning Commission — cancelled.
• Preschool Storytime, Burnsville Barnes & Noble, 11:00 a.m.
• Wine Tasting and Jazz: Enjoy a middle eastern buffet, music of Jeff Carver and Rahjta Renthe and copious amounts of Kendall Jackson at Mediterranean Cruise Cafe. The cost is $30 per person. Reservations are suggested. Call 952-641-6222.
• Kindergarten Info Session: Vista View Elementary, at 6:30 p.m.
• Listening Session with Superintendent Randy Clegg: The public is invited to a meeting to gather feedback on proposed mission, values and vision for Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191. The meeting begins at 5:30 p.m. at the Senior Campus, in the upper level, B-Wing, of the Diamondhead Education Center. The address is 200 W. Burnsville Parkway.
• Acupressure Facelift Class: This class promises enduring youth through acupressure facial massage — as well as information about how acupressure points stimulate energy, blood circulation and improve internal organ functioning. Price is $19 per person. The class will be from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. at Diamondhead Education Center, 200 W. Burnsville Parkway. To register call 952-707-4110 or visit the website.
• Burnsville Performing Arts Center Advisory Commission — 6:30 p.m. at Burnsville City Hall.
• Kindergarten Info Night at Sioux Trail Elementary, at 6:30 p.m.
• Reoccurring Pattern — From Macro to Micro, at exhibit by Artist Eleanor McGough at the Burnsville Performing Arts Center. The show will run till Feb. 25.
• Report Cards go home for all ISD 191 students.
• Evening of One Act Plays: 7 p.m. at the Mraz Center. There will also be a second round on Saturday.
• Congressman Erik Paulsen: Paulsen, a Republican Congressman from the third district, will visit Permac Industries to discuss how the federal government can assist medical device manufacturers. Event begins at 8:00 a.m. Tour of Permac at 9:00 a.m.