Preview of the Golden Years: Dakota County CDA Hosts Senior Showcase
The Senior Showcase features six CDA senior housing properties located around the county that are open for public tours and information sessions.
Editor's Note: The following is a press release from the Dakota County Community Development Agency.
The Dakota County Community Development Agency (CDA) will be hosting their annual Senior Showcase on Thursday, September 27 from 1 to 4 p.m. The Senior Showcase features six CDA senior housing properties located around the county that are open for public tours and information sessions.
Properties open that day include:
• Park Ridge Place – 330 E. Burnsville Parkway, Burnsville, MN 55337
• Orchard Square – 7375 157th Street West, Apple Valley, MN 55124
• The Dakotah – 900 South Robert Street, Mendota Heights, MN 55118
• Thompson Heights – 1350 Thompson Avenue, South St. Paul, MN 55075
• Village Commons – 720 Linden Street, Mendota Heights, MN 55118
• Winsor Plaza – 20827 Howland Avenue, Lakeville, MN 55044
Senior Showcase guests will be able to tour units, ask questions about the Senior Housing Program and meet CDA staff.
Service providers will have information booths at each property to hand out information on resources that are available to seniors including: CAP Agency, the City of Eagan Parks and Recreation Division, DARTS, Neighbors Inc., Presbyterian Homes and Services and Senior Linkage Line.
Since 1989, the Dakota County CDA has been dedicated to providing affordable
housing for seniors. The CDA’s Senior Housing Program is the largest locally funded program in the nation and is devoted to helping individuals ages 55+ find comfortable, elegant and affordable housing while enjoying their golden years.
For more information, call 651-675-4432 or visit the Dakota County CDA’s website at www.dakotacda.org/SeniorShowcase.htm.