• NYE at Buck Hill: Partiers can ski, ride, and tube on the slope, eat a hearty dinner in the Whittier Room, then hit the KS95 party in main chalet. Guests will also be able to partake of free tarot card readings, a snowboarding secret santa, music and other entertainment. The grand finale is a fire works display at midnight.
Holiday rates apply. For dinner reservations contact Diane at 952-432-6566 x3 or email email@example.com.
• Prince of Peace Lutheran Church New Year's Bash: The church will ring in the new year with a silent auction, a jazz service and refreshments. Proceeds will benefit Feed My Starving Children. The fun begins at 4:00 p.m. Childcare will be available.
Anyone interested in attending should register by Wednesday, Dec. 28.
• New Year's Eve at the Best Western Nicollet Inn Burnsville: Start the New Year off right with the Root City Band and Devine Collection, two blues-based Twin Cities acts. The show is 18 plus. Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door.
For dinner reservations at Morgan's on Nicollet call 952-435-1855.
• Louie Anderson: Join the funnyman from "Family Feud" this NYE. Anderson will perform two shows at the Burnsville Performing Arts Center on the 31st. for $101.95 guests can get up close and personal with Anderson at the VIP Post-Show Meet & Greet. Regular tickets start at $31.95.
• Sing "Auld Lang Syne" at Mediterranean Cruise Cafe: Start the evening off with some belly dancing at 5:00 p.m. followed by the salsa, courtesy of the Twin Cities' own SalsaBrosa. The restaurant is also offering a NYE dinner package that includes multiple courses and champagne for $39.99 per person. To make a reservation call 952-641-6222.