House Hunt: A Taupe and Tan Fantasy
Buff, camel, or cream—call it what you wish—but one thing is indisputable: This home at 5076 Edgewater Drive in Savage takes neutrals to a whole new level.
5076 Edgewater Drive in Savage: Tour this three-bed, three-bath home located in the "high demand" subdivision of Dufferin Park. This tastefully apointed home boasts a private backyard that fronts on the Credit River, an updated kitchen and hardwood floors. Built in 1996. Priced at $349,500. For more information, call Agent Jim Slater at (612) 590-1802 (and tell him you saw this listing on Patch).
Want to see more?
- House Hunt: A Rustic-Modern Masterpiece
- House Hunt: A Three-bedroom For Under $100K
- House Hunt: Check Out This 6-Bedroom Stunner
- House Hunt: A Tiny Treasure at a Tempting Price
- House Hunt, Rosemount: A 'New Traditional' Knockout
- House Hunt, Apple Valley: Think It's a Victorian? Think Again