Burnsville High Student Scott Svare recently wrapped up production of "Sight Without Eyes," a short documentary that takes viewers through a day in the life of Stephen Browman, a blind student at Burnsville High School. The film was accepted by by the Minnesota High School Film Festival this week.
The film went viral almost as soon as Svare posted the video online, drawing 1,000 hits in the first four hours alone.
Keep up with this story. Be sure to follow Burnsville Patch on Twitter, "Like" us on Facebook, and sign up for our newsletters, which send you updates about stories, breaking news, announcements, events and blogs on our site.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- UPDATE: One Reported Dead, Three Injured in Accident on Highway 13
- New Restaurant Planned for the Savage Depot
- Duo Accused of Burgling Two Funeral Homes, One Business
- POLICE: Man Posed as Burnsville Walmart Employee, Stole Over 50 Electronic Gadgets
- Dog Killer's Victim Mourns Lost Pals, A Burnsville Bridal Boom: South Metro News Roundup